At Vehr Communications, we have an acute interest in anything and everything that influences how businesses and their leaders communicate to drive business growth, respond to new opportunities, address challenges and nurture performance-driven cultures.
We think … a lot, about our clients and their future.
Our goal is to generate insights that inform, showcase our expertise and serve as a resource and asset for our clients and to the communications community.
Our custom studies and surveys provide insight into the social media habits of Cincinnati’s top CEOs and business professionals.
View results from previous years:
- 2014 Cincinnati “Social CEO” Study
- 2013 Social Media Usage Survey Report
- 2013 Cincinnati “Social CEO” Study
Are you a public relations, communications, or marketing professional? Our eBooks are here to guide you.
Check out the other eBooks in our collection:
- How to Build Your Brand Using LinkedIn
How to Build Your Brand Using Facebook (updated August 2014)
- How to Build Your Brand Using Pinterest
- How to Build Your Brand Using Twitter
- Best Practices for Blogger Outreach
Our quick one-page briefs examine the issues critical to professional communicators.
Check out other topics covered in our eByte collection:
Interested in receiving more of our publications and insights?
Here’s what we have to offer:
- March Forth: our monthly e-newsletter. Get PR insights, what’s trending in social media and the latest PR and communications news.
- Vr3 blog: our blog featuring the latest PR news, commentary and case studies about what’s happening in the PR and marketing world.